We’re looking for a dynamic, engaging and forward-thinking arts professional, to be our new Cultural Projects Manager. This role would best suit some one capable of taking brave steps into the unknown, who is familiar with the way things have been done before – but very comfortable moving beyond them.
We are looking for a Cultural Projects Manager to deliver The Amelia’s programme of artist commissions and activities as part of the Kent & Medway Museum Partnership National Portfolio Organisation commitments, funded by Arts Council England. As part of an NPO consortium, we work closely with partners across Kent and our work seeks
What you will be doing:
- Delivering a series of artistic commissions as part of our Arts Council England funded National Portfolio Organisation commitments
- Ensuring the engagement activities surrounding the commissions are reaching target audiences and engagement figures
- Working with the wider Amelia team to ensure the service makes best use of resources produced
- Helping to deliver funded public art and other projects for Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
- Line management of one member of staff, and deploying them to make best use of their skills.
The post holder will be required to work the occasional evening and weekend. This post will be a Duty Manager and will be a ‘key holding’ post. Staff at The Amelia work 5 days in 7, as our services are open every day of the week.
Additional benefits for this post include 13 days annual leave (the full-time equivalent would be 26 days). Membership of the Local Government (CARE – Career Average (Revalued Earnings) Pension Scheme, as well as invaluable training opportunities for continuing professional development. You can take a look here to find out more about the benefits we offer.
To apply via JobsGoPublic please click here.